Preventative + Laser Dentistry
Protect your smile and experience the benefits of modern dental care at The Heights Dental Gallery.
Caring for Your Smile
Helping gums remain healthy and teeth bright.
We consider preventative dentistry a staple at our practice.
In fact, Dr. Dimple Tejani stresses the significance of oral health’s impact on overall health. Therefore, she encourages you to be proactive and bring your family in for regular check-ups. Together, we can help avoid serious health problems and keep your family smiling.
Here’s what you can expect when you visit our office for a routine check-up:
- Professional dental cleaning
- Digital x-rays that take about 30 seconds, produce superior-quality images, and emit minimal radiation
- Determining the course of action (if necessary), especially for your oral health problem
- Time for you to ask questions and express concerns
Laser Dentistry in Arlington Heights, IL
A comfortable, effective, new way to approach dental care.
Dr. Tejani believes in staying ahead of the latest trends in dentistry to give you the best experience possible.
- Using laser dentistry, our Arlington Heights dentist is able to provide a more accurate, non-invasive, comfortable approach to dental care. This form of dentistry usually eliminates the need for an anesthetic and promotes fasting healing time
- We use a laser to reduce or eradicate harmful bacteria near the gumline, thereby preventing gum disease to keep your smile healthy. We also use laser dentistry to help eliminate or manage existing gum issues and to shape your gumline too
- Finally, we use laser dentistry to detect cavities and treat them as early as possible
There really are so many benefits to this modern solution, so why not discover how it can help your smile?
Our patients share their experiences.
Discover Advanced Dental Care for a Brighter, Healthier Smile
Our team puts your health above all else and ensures you feel confident about any treatment we recommend.
As a valued patient of The Heights Dental Gallery, you can expect our complete attention (after all, you deserve it!).
Our team wants you to experience optimal comfort throughout your visit. Although we offer Bose noise-canceling headphones, blankets, and neck pillows to help you relax, the real value is seen in how we specifically treat you.
During your visit, we’ll help you decide on the right course of action and explain what to expect from all our treatment options. We work with you every step of the way to put your mind at ease and help you achieve your goals.
For our more nervous patients, we calm any fears by using laser dentistry for cavities rather than a drill and take everything at your pace.
You are priority number one at our office, closely followed by your smile.